7 Best Indian Chai Masala Brands You Should Try
Indian Masala tea is an Indian spice blend mainly used for the flavour of milk tea (chai). Add fragrant and flavourful masala powder to Indian milk chai (tea) to make it more delicious and more enjoyable.
This masala tea powder is a dry, aromatic, ready-to-use, gluten-free powder that can be stored for up to 6 months, making it extremely easy and fast. This mixture is added to boiling water over tea powder.
Chai Masala is prepared by dry roasting several ingredients and blending them into a fine powder.
The combination of this spice blend always gives a unique flavour and enhances the flavour of the tea/chai. This is a 100% preservative-free product and you can store it for up to 120-180 days and use it as needed.
Indian Masala tea is perfect for colder/winter/monsoon days, it cures colds, runny noses and boosts immunity. It is a very popular drink in the Indian subcontinent.
You only need 6 ingredients to make masala tea powder at home. This blend of spices gives the bottle a unique taste, aroma and comforting sensation.
Green Cardamom: Green cardamom is called “elaichi” in Hindi. It adds aroma and sweetness to masala tea. Cardamom is an excellent antioxidant and is fragrant. It also helps with digestion.
Cloves: Cloves are called “laung” in Hindi. It has a pungent taste and an earthy smell. This is a natural home treatment for toothache or cold/cough. It gives the masala a spicy taste.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an antioxidant that helps control diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Black Peppercorns: Black pepper gives a spicy taste to the masala bottle. It is also an anti-inflammatory that aids digestion and treats colds and coughs.
Dry Ginger Powder: Dry ginger powder is known as “saunt” in Hindi. It is a powder made from dried ginger root. It is usually added at the end of the spice mix. If you don’t have dry powder, you can use crushed fresh ginger when making the tea.
Nutmeg: A little ‘jaiphal’ is added to the masala chai mix to aid digestion and boost the immune system.
Best 7 Indian Masala Tea
Trishta: As a herbal product, Masala Lemon Tea is one of the company’s best-selling products. It is trusted by doctors because it contains immune-boosting ingredients.
The company has received excellent customer reviews from Pan India as well as abroad. Unlike many other herbal products, it is preferred as an energy drink and has a refreshing taste. Each box contains 20 bags. Each bag makes one cup of tea.
2) Octavius: Octavius is the best tea masala in india is a blend of the finest tea leaves from the finest Assam & Dooars tea gardens and strong, rich premium CTC black tea made with exotic natural Indian dried spices such as cardamom, ginger, cloves, pepper and cinnamon.
Blended and packaged by a team of experienced tea curators with accumulated experience in the tea field, these teas bring to the cup the aromas and strong flavours of the famous Indian drink when brewed with milk. Enjoy masala chai, loved all over the world for its taste and aroma, without the hassle.
3) Cambridge: This is your Morning 8 Spice Black Tea. Also called masala chai! This beautiful Cambridge tea party package contains 250g of Indian Masala Chai along with 8 exotic spices like ginger, cardamom, cloves, lemongrass, cinnamon, nutmeg, holy basil and black pepper, whole leaf black tea, CTC and rose petals. Tea is infused with natural nitrogen for 100% freshness. Cambridge Tea Party is one of the world’s leading tea brands.
4) Goodricke: Discover the true perfection of 100% natural spices with every sip of PREMIUM TEA Super Cup Premium Masala Tea.
The very spices are known in Ayurveda for centuries for their immune-boosting properties now come together in a cup of tea. So cardamom, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon and ginger are combined in one blend for a strong flavour and rich flavour.
5) Masalawala: Let the masala chai be the masala chai, not the garam masala. Masalavala’s Classic Masala Chai is the best tea masala in india.
This masala tea powder is made with the best farm-sourced herbs in the most hygienic conditions with the physical well-being of our customers in mind.
This masala herbal tea is unspeakable, strong aroma, great taste, soothing to the eyes (yes because it has natural colour), no harm (because it contains 0 chemicals).
This masala tea is 100% pure natural and boosts immunity. This tea spice powder can be used for several months and can retain its flavour if stored carefully.
This masala chai can be used as kada by boiling only with water. Each ingredient in this Ayurvedic masala chai is carefully selected and applied in near-perfect proportions to provide an unforgettable experience and taste.
6) Auric’s Moringa: Auric’s Moringa Masala Tea is the finest fragrant black tea made with moringa and 7 spices sourced from all over the country. One cup of masala chai provides 20% of your daily moringa intake.
All ingredients are traditionally harvested to preserve their beneficial properties. Moringa is a powerful herb rich in antioxidants, powerful vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids. It is richer, healthier and more fragrant than regular masala chai.
7) Ginni: Rich in spices that have been proven to have outstanding antioxidant properties and wonderful, powerful flavours, Ginni best tea masala in india is designed for just that purpose. Brew one or two cups of this elixir and feel your problems, stress and doubts disappear. Spicy and perfectly balanced, the taste of this tea is top rated.